Stickies is a computerised version of the yellow sticky notes.
* Once on screen, stickies will remain where placed until closed, even through reboots
* Stickies appearance can be customised; fonts, colours and buttons may be changed, and styles saved. Stickies can be resized.
* Stickies can store text or images
* Stickies can snap to each other and to the sides of the screen to keep them neatly lined up
* Stickies can be attached to a web site, document or folder so they only show when it's on screen
* Stickies can be transferred from one machine to another either over a TCP/IP network connection, or by using an SMTP mail server or MAPI client:
o Hierarchical friends list, which may be automatically transferred from other friends
o Play a sound file on receive
o Signature for transmitted or emailed stickies
o Favourite friends, and custom lists can be made
* Stickies can be hidden for a certain period, until a specified date and time, or to wake every day, week or month, to act as reminders.
* Stickies can have alarms set to ensure you notice them at a point you choose
* International language, Unicode and RTL text support
* Stickies works with Windows Vista and Windows 7
* Stickies is small and simple, it writes to a single text file, and does not alter the registry
* AD network administrators can use Group Policy to control settings
* API to allow integration with other applications
* ...and Stickies is completely free!